Aurora’s Public Libraries Reopen with New Rules
Welcome back to the Aurora Public Library, we’ve missed you! We’ve made some changes to make your library experience safer and more enjoyable for you and your family; please take a moment to go over our new procedures:
- For the safety of our staff and customers, we are asking that everyone over the age of 2 wears a mask inside the library, fully covering their mouth and nose.
- Please remember to maintain a distance of 6’ from your fellow customers, for the health of yourself and others.
- Our staff cares about your well-being, and in adherence with current Public Health Orders we are limiting the number of people within the building to 50% capacity.
- While we adhere to Public Health Orders, we also want as many people as possible to have access to library resources. We ask that you limit your library visit to 1 hour, so others have a chance to use the library.
- Please stay with your family groups at all times and keep your children with you as you browse.
- For their health and safety, all children aged 12 and under need to be accompanied by an adult.
Category:Arts and Entertainment